General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions (GTC) of convey Information Systems GmbH, Munich, for the purchase of tickets for access to fairs
Contractual relations are ruled by the German Cicil Code, http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/englisch_bgb/index.html
(1) Our GTC apply to entrepreneurs in terms of § 14 par. 1 Civil Code.
(2) For Consumers in terms of § 13 Civil Code the GTC general legal regulations apply.
(3) The offered fair tickets are sold in the name an behalf of convey Information Systems GmbH, but convey Information Systems GmbH is not the organiser of the event.
2. Applicable Law
Applicable law is that of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exclusion of UN Conventions and Contracts.
3. Contract / Liability
For the conclusion, the processing and the liability for ticket purchases on our platform/website, we refer to the rules of the aforementioned Civil Code. Liability for slight negligence is excluded.
4. Payment / Deployment
(1) Ordered tickets are paid via credit card payment or other payment methods as indicated in the webshop.
(2) Directly after the payment the tickets are available to download. The invoice / order confirmation is also immediately available to download. Additionally, all paid tickets and also the invoice / order confirmation are sent to the email address which the ordering person entered during the registration process.
The regulation for revocation and right to return for online sales are not valid for ticket purchases based on § 312g Abs. 2 S. 1 Nr. 9 Civil Code. There is no two-weekly right for revocation and return. Purchased tickets cannot be returned.
6. Final Provisions
(1) The sole place of performance for delivery, service and payment is Munich.
(2) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is Munich. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is Munich.
(3) convey Information Systems GmbH is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings.
(4) Dispute settlement has to be exclusively in German language.